Celebrating its 27th anniversary, the Spider Awards continues to be Ireland’s benchmark for digital excellence. With a judging panel of industry leaders, this prestigious event offers unparalleled opportunities for brand recognition and ROI in the digital marketing sector. Join us to honour innovation and success in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
Spider Awards: Where Digital Legends Are Made Since 1996
Finalist or winner, we make you the talk of the digital town! Get likes, retweets, and double-taps galore, plus our signature e-badges for that extra swagger.
Stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the industry’s best! Get critiqued by a panel of digital wizards and find out if you’re a rookie or the next Elon Musk of marketing.
Spider Awards: the ultimate mood booster since ’98! Rally the team, snag an award, and watch productivity and creativity go.
Put the “in-demand” in your “employer brand.” Being a Spider champ means you’re not just hiring; you’re curating top-tier digital maestros.
ROI in Real Time
Who says awards can’t pay bills? Let your Spider Award be your business’s wingman or wingwoman, attracting A-list clients and fistfuls of cash.
Keep your clients extra snug by showing them they bet on a digital rockstar. Better yet, make it a date night at the awards gala.
Partnership opportunities available
- All nominations are recorded and entered into the awards process.
- Pre-assessment judging is completed before submission to judges.
- Entries will be assessed against the standard of information provided, overall quality of campaign or project, consideration for the category criteria. Those that fail may be marked down or excluded from the judging.
- From the approved entries submitted, the spiders judging panel reviews each entry and scores them based on the category criteria.
- The entries that score the highest through the scoring process are then reviewed again by the entire judging panel at the judges’ meeting, and a vote is cast to establish a shortlist, and then later, the overall winners.
- Any judge who may have a conflict of interest may not score a category, cast a vote or comment at this meeting.
- This is an independent process and the sponsors, Spider Awards staff or organisers do not select the nominees, shortlist or winners, nor do they influence the judges in any way.
- The shortlist will then be announced.
- Category winners and the Digital Hero recipient winner are announced at the awards ceremony.